We also offer sea kayak guiding and coaching based out of Oban, Argyll.
Come and join us in exploring Oban’s stunning coastline, islands and wildlife from the water. Full day or half day trips available for any experience level. Your day will be tailored to suit you and what you would like to get out of it, from a scenic day trip to improving skills, we can help. We will choose a location to suit the weather and your needs to make sure you get the most out of the day. Circumnavigate the Island of Kerrera or the Isle of Seil, or enjoy a paddle around Castle Stalker and the Lismore islands – there are so many options! Whether you are new to kayaking or would like to push yourself a bit further, we can help you achieve your goals.
Per Day: 1 person – £120 2 people – £90 each 3 people – £80 each 4+ people £70 each Under 15’s £55
Half day: £55 per person Under 15’s £30
Leonie has been paddling for over 10 years and holds the British Canoeing UKCC Level 2 and BCU 4 star leader. She is a sea kayak and open canoe coach and has paddled extensively out of Oban and the surrounding area, bringing a wealth of local knowledge and experience. She has also paddled in America and New Zealand.
Leonie is also a volunteer crew member of Oban RNLI Lifeboat, as well as acting as their volunteer press officer. When not kayaking, or taking care of the graphic design side of Art & Sea (you can read more about that here!), she is usually out sailing onboard ‘Seal’, exploring the west coast of Scotland further, with her husband.
If you’d like to find out more or check our availability just get in touch with us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org 07818 861517
If you give us a call and can’t get through, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Areas Covered By This Statement
i) This statement outlines Art & Sea Sea Kayak Guiding & Coaching policy relating to the usage of information gathered about Art & Sea Sea Kayak Guiding & Coaching’s Customers. This covers information collected by any means of communication between Customers and me. Art & Sea Sea Kayak Guiding and Coaching will not use this information in any way that breaches the Data Protection Act or any other UK legislation covering personal information.
What Information We Collect
i) I collect only the information that I need in order that I can provide you with the Service you have requested.
- Contact information – your name, address, phone and email details necessary to contact you for matters concerning your booking and emergency contact/ land contact in case of an incident.
- Medical information – to allow appropriate trip planning.
- Credit card information – if you choose to pay by credit card over the phone or through the website no details of your card information are retained by me after the payment has been processed.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
- Your information will not be shared with anyone else, except in if an incident occurs where we need to share your details with medical authorities, rescue or coastguard if there is an incident during activity.
Accuracy Of Your Information
- The accuracy of the information that I hold is important for smooth communication between Art & Sea Sea Kayak Guiding and Coaching and its customers. If you believe or suspect that the information I hold may be in error in any way, please contact me.
Security Of Your Information
- All of your information is kept securely.